To manage any subscriptions that have been purchased in-app (i.e. Logo+, Photofy Premium, Photofy Business Collection, etc), please take the following steps.
How to change or cancel subscriptions on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Subscriptions.*
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. Don't see the subscription that you're looking for?
- Choose a different subscription option, or tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
*If you don't see "Subscriptions" in the Settings app, tap "iTunes & App Store" instead. Tap your Apple ID (which is usually your email address), then tap View Apple ID. Sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, then tap Subscriptions.
Cancel a subscription in Google Play
Uninstalling the app will not cancel your subscription.
- Go to play.google.com.
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- On the left, click My subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Click Manage Cancel Subscription.
If you have a subscription with an app and it gets removed from Google Play, your future subscription will be canceled. Your past subscriptions will not be refunded.
What happens after you cancel
When you cancel a subscription you’ll still be able to use your subscription for the time you’ve already paid.
For example, if you buy a one-year subscription on Jan. 1 for $10 and decide to cancel your subscription on July 1:
- You’ll have access to the subscription until Dec. 31.
- You won’t be charged another yearly subscription of $10 the following Jan. 1.
If you need to make changes to an Enterprise level subscription (Scentsy, Arbonne, etc.) Please see Managing Enterprise Level Subscriptions.