If you are having trouble signing in due to Google Smart Lock, please try the following:
This Google Smart Lock issue is external to the Photofy App, but we were able to located this information in Google Support which may be of help.
See, delete, or export saved passwords
You can see or delete passwords at any time:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Passwords and forms," click Manage passwords.
- See, delete, or export a password:
- See: To the right of the website, click Preview . If you lock your computer with a password, you'll be prompted to enter your computer password.
- Delete: To the right of the website, click More Remove.
- Export: To the right of "Saved Passwords," click More Export passwords.
To clear all your saved passwords, clear browsing data and select "Passwords."
We hope this helps. Please contact us if we can help with anything else!