When adding several elements to a piece of content, the placement/arrangement of these add-ons can be very critical. The Forward and Backward options allow you to stack these elements in your design. To bring elements Forward and Backward:
- Simply tap on the overlay that you’d like to move forward or backward. A box will appear around the image with an icon in each corner. Tap on the icon with three dots in the upper right corner of that element box and a small menu will appear.
- Tap one either Forward or Backward to switch the layer placement.
- Now you can make further adjustments in size, location, etc as needed.
- You can move elements forward or backward as many times as you’d like to obtain the correct placement.
- Once you’re ready to share, tap on Done in the top right corner to complete your image and move on to the sharing screen.